Saturday, September 6, 2008

Everyday French Braids



I just love the look of plain ole double-french braids. I think they're even quicker for me to do than a simple pony tail because of how thick Brayla's hair is. If I do them nice and tight, they stay looking very nice all day lond--no matter how much rough housing, running or sweating we do in a day.


After your tie the hair off, you can add little bows/ribbon to the end (or flowers or whatever you like to use).

Don't know how to french braid? Take a minute to watch the following video tutorial. It starts out very slow for the beginner. I have to say, I've never really thought about which finger was holding or doing what while I braided, so this video seemed to complicate things more than necessary, but within a few minutes you should have the know-how and tools to begin french braiding. Enjoy!



No comments: