Thursday, September 18, 2008
I'm kinda late posting today--even considered not posting this experiment. But, alas, here we are. Today we're just testing out lacing with different types of new ribbons. We ended up with 6 laced "puffy braids" (3 on each side) and braided them on down the back of the head. It was pretty simple, but still a good learning experience. I think we'll use smaller ribbon for the lacing next time. However, the bigger ribbon works well for the braids.
Here are a couple shots from the front. In real life it didn't look that crooked in the front, but I noticed it really does here. I'll have to watch that next time. LOL
And now, a couple shots for our LONG-distance family (primarily, adoring grandparents).
Posted by 2Shaye ♪♫ at 4:33 PM