Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hip, Hip, Hooray & a Hazy Hint of Hair


I am SO excited. Our digital camera is on its way (via Priority Mail). Woohoo! Thank you all for hanging with me while we tried to find something affordable. I HAVE been doing hair while without a real camera for three weeks. Nothing really "new" per se, but at least I haven't forgotten how to play with manes. Aren't you relieved? :wink: To prove it, I took a few snapshots with my daughter's "princess" digital camera. Yeppers, when you click on these babies, they are at FULL resolution. So you can obviously understand why I didn't attempt to use it to show how I did anything these last three weeks. And to think that around 2002, this was the only kind of camera we had in our classrooms (provided by our schools). It's amazing how far we've come in the last decade. Whew!

Okay, so...here's a blurrrrrrry glimpse of some of our "off duty" hair shots this month:











I have a couple Halloween-ish things I wanted to share, so if the camera gets here in time, I'll take a day to do those "dos" and snap a couple shots for you all. If you keep up with some of the other hair bloggers on my sidebar, there are many other darling Halloween ideas brewing there, too!!

2 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Hi and blessings this crisp Saturday night!! Love you, love the do, love the smiles!

Mindy said...

I found your blog today. Was hoping you would do a link exchange with my and my blog. It's www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com. Check it out and let me know. My daughters have pretty think hair too! (but not as long) I think you will like some of my do's.

Mindy